Paper Punch Addiction Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on Pinterest
Paper Punch Addict

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spider treat box

I just love these halloween papers!  Here is a version of the treat box with a spider instead.  You need the following punches:
1 3/8" circle - orchid opulence
1/2" circle - white
1/4" circle (use the crafters tool kit or crop-a-dile) - black
Wide Heart - black

I used the window box sizzix die for the treat box.

For the legs, punch the top of the heart and then line it up again over the punch and punch the legs (as shown in picture).   Punch 4 of these for the legs.  Cut each piece in half and glue onto sides of spider. 

1 comments:

Lorie said...

More cute punch art! I really have to get myself that heart punch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails