Paper Punch Addiction Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow me on Pinterest
Paper Punch Addict

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Teardrop Substitute with Stampin' Up! punch

You all know that I use the Martha Stewart teardrop for my eyes as I love the shape and how they look on the finished pieces.  It has been hard for people to find and even the Fiskars teardrop has been a little hard to find.  Another good substitute is to punch the small flower with the Boho Blossom punch and then cut one of the petals off as shown.  I placed a Martha Stewart Teardrop on the left and the Fiskars Teardrop on the right.  As you can see. the size is the same and the shape difference is small.  So, if you haven't been able to locate either of the teardrop punches, now you have a good substitute using a punch you may already have.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Good to know!

Scrapin Mel said...

Thanks Kim, I have had trouble finding this punch to but know I can finish off the classes I purchased from you late last year...your a gem...
PS keep them coming....

Unknown said...

You could possibly use the MARTHA STEWART EDGER PUNCH - RAIN DROP and use the scraps that are punched out from this. Just an idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails